Link to Parking Survey http://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/TZ9YZ7S
- To work together to improve the learning and welfare provided for our children.
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school which is inclusive for all parents and carers.
- To share information, knowledge and skills
- To further improve communications between Parent/Carers and Staff/Governors
2. The parent forum does not have any statutory responsibilities, duties or powers in the School
3. The membership of the Parent Forum shall be as follows:-
- All parents and Carers are welcome to join the Parents Forum at Swallow Dell with at least one representative from each year group
- At least one member of staff shall attend every meeting.
Members of the Parent Forum shall be expected to remain on the
Parents Forum for a minimum of 1 academic year. Members are re-elected annually.
Meetings are held once every half term. Agendas will be shared in advance on the school website and on classroom doors. Should a vote be necessary to make a decision, each Forum member at the meeting will have one vote.
If a Parent Forum member acts in a way that is considered by other
members to undermine the objective of the Parent Forum, their
membership of the Parent Forum shall be terminated if the majority of
members agree. Termination of membership would be confirmed in writing
to the member.
5. The Parent Forum for Swallow Dell Primary and Nursery School shall report to the Pupil Welfare Committee once each year on its activities/views on behalf of all the parents.
6.Agenda items can be submitted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Minutes of the meetings will be published on the school website.
8. Focus of discussions
Anything related to improving the school and further developing the partnership between the school and parents.
9. Items not open to discussion
Concerns or complaints involving individual children, families or members of staff.